Frimley Green's friendliest pub
The Rose and Thistle is a big, bright and airy pub, popular with the lovely residents of Frimley Green and beyond. You can't top our friendly atmosphere, impressive array of speciality drinks, top-notch pub food and keen-as-mustard darts team (who are undisputedly the best in the village). CAMRA also like us because of our four well-kept real ales.
- Wide range of world beers & continental lagers
- Glorious roasts & bloody good Marys on Sundays
- Darts team & four dartboards
Are you being Served?
Join our club
Join our mailing list and get a complimentary glass of mulled wine.
- Monday to Wednesday: Noon - 11pm
- Thursday: Noon - Midnight
- Friday to Saturday: Noon - 1am
- Sunday: Noon - 10.30pm